Role Type: Fixed Term (6 months)
Salary: package based on experience
Welcome to ZOO Digital
We are partners to the biggest names in global entertainment. Our mission is to make their lives easier and help them share their stories with the world. Our services, solutions and technologies transform the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy. Our clients include Disney, Netflix, HBO and Facebook.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at our award-winning company which is made up of some of the smartest thinkers in entertainment.
We are looking to recruit a Content Mastering and Localisation Operations Coordinator be seconded to work in the office/ remotely for a major studio within their subtitling, captioning and dubbing team.
This role encompasses the operational responsibility for all aspects of the localisation and the creation of digital assets (components) for a variety of channels and Branded content; the candidate will also be responsible for the creation of local language masters – including library titles - for this content as required.
The Coordinator is expected to have relevant experience of content localisation, production, mastering and digital distribution; in addition s/he should have excellent project management skills, attention to detail and organisational ability.
Areas of Responsibility
Key elements and required results of the role:
• As title expert, raise accurate and timely orders to commission the localisation (dubbing, subtitling, access services and metadata) of content in line within agreed deadlines and to agreed technical standards and costs (SLAs) while ensuring creative consistency.
• For acquisition titles ensure the creation of domestic deliverables for company inventory and order localisation as required.
• Organise and handle this localisation across multiple titles and territories - including creating and tracking orders on internal systems, raising of dubbing POs through the tracking system, and the negotiation of dubbing delivery schedules.
• Update and maintain records to reflect current delivery status of materials, including library remastering projects in various databases.
• Liaise with internal colleagues and clients to create material schedules that are appropriate to the license start date or the broadcast schedule.
• Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the creation of Localised Language masters (LMs), components and localised Main Title spot-reels as required. Locate and deliver localized graphics and format check information to Vendors, raising POs on SAP as needed.
• Work closely with vendors on localisation and (re)mastering/component orders - provide weekly schedules to vendors as required and track the completion of projects using reporting tools.
• Action Rejections and recall notifications and update/replace materials as required.
• Resolve metadata integrity issues across stakeholders.
• Track metrics for the on-time delivery of local dubs and scripts, local language masters, components and localised metadata of those titles for which the Operations Coordinator is the title expert.
• Contribute to the team and collaborate on specific projects and opportunities to improve workflows.
• Background or experience in a production/operations role, preferably in a creative environment
• Excellent and demonstrable project management experience, including the handling of rejections and tracking vendor performance through metrics.
• Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery.
• Thorough experience in content localization, production, mastering and digital distribution.
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Good knowledge of SAP
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
• Pension scheme
• 25 days holiday
• Staff Socials
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjkmo-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.