The YouTube Partner Program engages millions of content creators - a group that's growing quickly, and will grow even faster in the coming years. Many of these creators are responsible for ''what is original'' on YouTube, and are building the media companies of the future. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the Partner Development team makes sure that YouTube's creators around the world have a great experience and achieve success on the platform.
As a Strategic Partner Manager on the Tier 1 team, you will manage a portfolio of creators from all types of industries, which also include Spanish-speaking creators, but not limited to. In this role, you will assess their unique needs and goals, craft a plan to grow their channel, and deliver insights and strategy to enable their success on YouTube, making them happy and satisfied with your service.
Your will be both external (creator-facing) and internal as you support many cross-functional initiatives. You will optimize creator channels, pitch opportunities for business growth, and develop relationships to ensure your portfolio of YouTube Creators take full advantage of our ever-growing suite of offerings.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Manage a portfolio of YouTube creators through consistent engagement (phone calls, scaled solutions, or video meetings) and develop customized strategies through the adoption of products and opportunities, including alternative business generation, maximizing watch time hours and audience engagement, engaging and understanding features, policies, and platform improvements, and building a close channel community.
• Identify key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively using internal analytics tools.
• Streamline operational workflow and process improvements by identifying and eliminating roadblocks.
• Act as a liaison between creators and cross-functional teams, serving as a consultant, and deliver excellent partner management service either one-on-one or at scale.
• Project manage initiatives to grow emerging creators, including workshops, events, and other scaled initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of experience in account management, customer service, sales, or related fields.
• Experience with relationship management within customer support, sales, or customer development working with cross-functional/cross-organizational partners.
• Ability to speak and write in Spanish fluently.
• Experience in the video, media, and/or entertainment industry.
• Experience as a YouTube creator.
• Passion for finding, developing, and managing YouTube creators.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv527m-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.