As a Strategic Partner Manager on the Content Partnerships team at YouTube, you'll have a unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with your portfolio of partners, and to apply and hone business skills in an entrepreneurial environment. You're comfortable working on complex content agreements with partners, as well as working cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple disciplines, to ensure our partners are positioned for success on YouTube and to provide the best possible experience for our users.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key Film and TV partners, across film studios, TV networks and streaming partners, and manage partnership activities with a focus on growth activities and adoption of new products and technologies.
• Guide our partners on best ways to develop their presence on YouTube, helping them with best practices to develop audiences, create fan communities on YouTube around their brands and content, achieve business goals in alignment with YouTube's objectives across viewership, and more.
• Model and execute against and analyze key distribution performance metrics, and deliver excellent and insightful quarterly/bi-annual performance reviews with key partners to guide sustained growth and track performance closely.
• Lead and execute on special projects and key activations, including seeking for internal approvals and communication with leadership.
• MBA, Master's degree, or equivalent practical experience
• Experience with analytics and financial modeling
• Experience with TV networks, film studios, direct-to-consumer streaming services, or digital video platforms
• Experience discussing and executing agreements
• JD or equivalent advanced degree
• Experience working with cross-functional and international teams, including working alongside Product, Finance, and global teams
• Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys and other colleagues to complete agreements according to tight deadlines
• Excellent presentation skills (e.g., narrative building, influencing with data, executive presence), including excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid problem solving, project management, and analytical skills, with impeccable business acumen
• Passion for Film and TV content, and interest in the industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvoknw-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.