Partner Communication Designer
Shorts Scaled Communications Specialist, YouTube, gReach Program for People with Disabilities (English, Japanese)
The gReach Program is a 12 months paid upskilling program for early career and industry professionals with disabilities where participants will receive on-the-job-training and work on a range of projects. The goal of the gReach program is to provide participants from underrepresented groups with the opportunity to grow their career as professionals
YouTube Shorts is for creators to create and share videos, and for viewers to enjoy them. The mission of the YouTube Shorts business team is to scalably grow a healthy ecosystem of YouTube Shorts creators globally.
Shorts Scaled Communications Specialist builds and scales Creator Communications for Shorts Community in Japan.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Create communications, creator journeys to engage with creators at scale across platforms like email, mobile, and third party platforms
• Scale platforms and experiment with other region/market-relevant solutions
• Partner with marketing teams to integrate creator education, trend seeding, and marketing campaigns for shorts community
• Bachelor's degree in Media, Communications, Customer Service, or equivalent practical experience
• 1 year of experience working in Social Media, Marketing Agencies
• Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently
• Experience in building presentation decks, mobile message communications.
• Ability to multitask with multiple work streams with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent planning and time management skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbjm5y-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.