As a member of the Partner Operations team, you'll analyze top issues facing our content creators, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide stellar support, you'll drive reach, satisfaction, and resolution - making YouTube an exceptional user experience for everyone.
In this role, you will provide YouTube support to some of our managed Label partners. You will become a YouTube product expert, solve the day-to-day issues of our Music partners, and identify common trends that our partners face. You will also be responsible for advocating on behalf of our partners to cross-functional teams in order to drive product solutions, and for developing process improvements that enhance internal operations. You will work closely with other partner-facing teams to provide value-add services to help increase our Music partner's growth.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Provide operational support to managed partners on the YouTube platform, primarily through email communication.
• Serve as a consultant to internal, cross-functional stakeholders on the YouTube product. Work with assigned Strategic Partner Managers and Partner Technology Managers to develop business plans and share insights for partner growth.
• Drive, measure, and analyze overall partner performance as well as streamline operational workflows and process improvements.
• Contribute to scaling Partner Operations for YouTube through innovation, efficiency gains, and root cause analysis.
• Evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively, and use data to visually tell a compelling story.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of experience in customer support or client services experience troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
• Experience working in the Music industry, with Music stakeholders, or in Music Rights Management.
• Knowledge of data analytics, data visualization, spreadsheets, and/or SQL.
• Knowledge of the Canadian Music industry and current Canadian policies.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex, technical issues.
• Ability to be proactive, making constructive suggestions, and coming up with innovative ways to scale initiatives.
• Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple clients.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp07mx-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.