Partner Operations Manager, YouTube (English, Thai)
YouTube's user base is growing and changing, presenting unique challenges and opportunities to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the YouTube Support team provides seamless, brilliant support to our content creators, advertisers, and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it, and to allow our users' voices to help shape product solutions.
As a member of the Support team, you'll analyze top issues facing our users and content creators, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide stellar support, you'll drive reach, satisfaction, and resolution - making YouTube an exceptional user experience for everyone.
As a Partner Operations Manager, you will provide YouTube support to managed partners (e.g., media companies, music labels, creators, artists, etc.). You will become a YouTube product expert, solve the day-to-day issues of our partners, and identify common trends that our partners encounter. You will also be responsible for advocating on behalf of our partners to cross-functional teams in order to drive product solutions, and for developing process improvements that enhance internal operations. You will work closely with other partner-facing teams to provide value-add services to help increase partner happiness and growth.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Provide operational support for premium partners on the YouTube platform, primarily through email communication. Support and communicate effectively with English and Thai speaking customers.
• Serve as a consultant to internal, cross-functional stakeholders on the YouTube product. Work with assigned Strategic Partner Managers and Partner Technology Managers to develop business plans and share insights for partner growth.
• Drive, measure, and analyze overall partner performance as well as streamline operational workflows and process improvements.
• Identify key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively.
• Contribute to scaling Partner Operations for YouTube through innovation, efficiency gains, and root cause analysis.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
• Experience working in a project/program management or scaled solutions capacity in a technology/media company.
• Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently, to communicate with Thai-speaking creators and partners, as well as English-speaking stakeholders.
• Experience of being proactive, making constructive suggestions, and providing innovative ways to scale initiatives.
• Working knowledge of SQL and spreadsheets.
• Ability to manage priorities and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and effectively communicate complex topics.
• Excellent communication, presentation planning, and time management skills, with attention to detail.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7km86-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.