Partner Operations Manager, YouTube (Spanish, Italian)
As a member of the Partner Operations team, you'll analyze top issues facing our content creators, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide stellar support, you'll drive reach, satisfaction, and resolution - making YouTube an exceptional user experience for everyone.
The Partner Development and Services team's mission is to drive partner success by delivering the best services to our global partners. The YouTube Partner Development and Services team provides seamless guidance and technical/operational support to our partners, creators, and artists on YouTube from around the world. Our goal is to ensure partners are successful, have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it, and to allow our partners' voices to help shape our platform.
As a Partner Operations Manager, you'll provide YouTube support to partners (e.g., Music Labels, Media Companies, independent creators, etc). You will become a YouTube product expert, solve the day-to-day issues of our partners, troubleshoot technical problems, and identify common trends that our partners face. You will advocate on behalf of our partners to cross-functional teams to drive product solutions, development of tools and process improvements that enhance internal operations, and improvements to the partner experience on YouTube. You will work closely with other partner facing teams to provide value-add services to help increase partner appreciation and growth.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Provide operational support for partners on the YouTube platform, primarily through email communication.
• Troubleshoot technical issues to enable partners to maximize their performance on the platform.
• Serve as a consultant to internal, cross-functional stakeholders on the YouTube product. Work with assigned Partner Managers and Technology Managers on account research and share insights for partner growth.
• Identify key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively.
• Contribute to scaling Partner Operations for YouTube through innovation, efficiency gains, and root-cause analysis. Streamline the operational workflow by identifying and eliminating blockers.
• Experience in a customer support or client-facing role.
• Experience with spreadsheet analysis, creating presentations, and data management.
• Ability to speak and write in English, Italian, and Spanish fluently.
• Experience making constructive suggestions and coming up with innovative ways to scale initiatives.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and effectively communicate complex topics.
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and to drive projects to completion with minimal guidance and high attention to detail.
• Ability to speak and write in another European language (e.g., German, Polish, Swedish, Dutch, etc.) fluently.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5w4v1-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.