The TV and Media Solutions team accelerates YouTube's TV and Originals businesses with stellar technology solutions, operations, and partner support, making data exchange seamless and scaling critical business processes. Our team of Partner Technology Managers, Partner Engineers, Solutions Consultants, and Program Managers manage operations and partner support for YouTubeTV and YouTube Premium.
In this role, you will utilize existing relationships to advance YouTube's overall strategy, and collaborate with many cross-functional teams to drive and execute premium live events. You'll be responsible for solving complex operational challenges for some of YouTube's partners.
You will be planning and tracking progress of key milestones with our partners. You are comfortable managing the unpredictable and ambiguous nature of live events, anticipating roadblocks well in advance, communicating effectively in stressful situations, and escalating critical issues in a timely manner.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Lead the on-boarding and ongoing operational relationships with some of YouTube's partners, acting as their primary advocate across multiple internal teams, and supporting their long-term success through partner management.
• Determine industry relationships to cultivate content and technology opportunities, and provide regular partner intelligence updates to cross-functional teams.
• Represent YouTube's operational interests during partner contract discussions.
• Navigate conversations to drive results between stakeholders with potentially engaging priorities.
• Act as an on-site event day partner representative to ensure live stream success, and influence production decisions being made in real-time using YouTube's creative outlook.
• 5 years of experience in logistics planning live events and operational event day management.
• Experience working with external partners to identify issues and find resolutions.
• Experience in TV or digital live streaming video technologies.
• Ability to travel up to 30% as needed to cover live events.
• 5 years of experience in client-facing, project management, involving the delivery of projects.
• Experience networking and building executive-level relationships across technology partners and more.
• Experience successfully aligning cross-functional (e.g., internal and external) teams across engaging priorities.
• Experience successfully discussing technical terms in partner agreements.
• Ability to function in highly dynamic environments.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bw2m-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.