The Partner Development team embodies a partner-first mindset, whether it is building custom tools, providing education, or helping creators to grow their channel to the next level. The YouTube Partner Development team provides seamless support to our partners, creators, and artists on YouTube from around the world. The Tier 1 team goal is to grow creators, artists, and media companies at scale through enriching engagement, product activations, opportunities, and virtual and in-person events.
As a Manager for the Tier 1 Content Partnerships team, you will lead a team of Strategic Partner Managers who support a scaled portfolio of creators representing a variety of content verticals. You will coach your team to assess their creators' unique needs and goals, to craft a plan to grow their portfolio, and to deliver insights and strategy to enable their creators to succeed on YouTube. You will lead the team to execute against partner performance metrics and core program Key performance indicators to drive maximum impact.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Lead, coach, and manage an operational team of individual contributors driving operational efficiency, best practices, and business goals across multiple account management models.
• Provide organizational and operational leadership to the team and the Content organization.
• Build and maintain an optimal team structure that aligns with business needs and supports achievement of organizational and operational metrics while establishing an effective working relationship with our cross-functional teams in Large Partnerships, Creator Support, Sales, Product Solutions, Marketing, Public Relations, and Product.
• Ensure team members acquire, maintain, and continuously develop their influencing and communication skills, product knowledge, and domain/vertical expertise.
• Assess individual team members, providing coaching, managing performance and enabling personal and professional development.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience working directly with customers, and supporting customers/partners within customer or client service.
• 2 years of experience managing, coaching, and/or mentoring team members/ projects with multiple stakeholders.
• Experience leading teams and/or projects.
• Experience in Entertainment/Digital Entertainment. A passion for Learning, Family, Health, Social Impact, and/or Fashion and Beauty content.
• Experience with analytics, basic modeling experience, and formal corporate presentation building skills.
• Sales/service operations experience, project management, change management, and leadership skills.
• Ability to think strategically and to develop a direction and a strategy.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79yj8-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.