YouTube Marketing's mission is to know our users, and to connect them to the magic of our products and creators. We make YouTube successful by shaping people's perceptions of YouTube and inspiring them to engage with us. We're also responsible for all of YouTube's marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion influencers.
The Growth team focuses on strategies and plans across the entire user funnel to acquire and retain users. In this role, you will focus on business strategy, marketing analytics, and growth insights and experiments for the YouTube subscriptions and/or YouTube Shorts business. You will work closely with peers in YouTube Marketing and cross-functional stakeholders in Product Management (PM), data science, and engineering.
You will be well versed with growth processes, plans, and best practices. You will care deeply about how our business grows and how our users behave and apply these insights to develop innovative, high impact growth strategies.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
• Solve strategic business problems (e.g., subscriber acquisition cost and long term value) to inform investment allocation.
• Optimize product funnels and marketing campaigns to reach growth goals.
• Help set long term and quarterly OKRs for the business via operating models, in partnership with PM and Product Marketing Management.
• Keep up ton date on marketing performance and deliver regular updates to leadership, highlighting key insights that drive action, and use SQL analyses to derive actionable performance and growth insights.
• Deliver effective communications and presentations to multiple levels of stakeholders; lead and project manage work of team members.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of experience in strategy and analytics, data driven growth/marketing/product, or related functions.
• Experience in spreadsheet modeling and SQL.
• Experience using quantitative and qualitative insights to inform business and product strategy.
• Experience growing a new product.
• Experience developing relationships and working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional partners.
• Ability to set goals, maintain a growth tracker, and systematically prioritize growth initiatives.
• Ability to drive discussions and presentations at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent communication, process, and project management skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xn35-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.