Data Scientist, Marketing, Measurement Operations
San Bruno, CA
In this role, you will directly impact YouTube's scaled communications and how the company defines and delivers success to our small and medium creators.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Be an expert and demonstrate analytical experience and an understanding of our creators' business models.
• Build databases and dashboards to provide our program managers and marketing stakeholders with the necessary data for them to perform their jobs.
• Run studies on our comms CUJs and our funnel - to understand where are the leaks and how we can fix them.
• Provide careful analytical support for the business teams, including performance measurement and metric definition all leading to better data-driven business recommendations.
• Be able to work cross-functionally with business leaders, Marketing, Operations, Data Science, Strategy, and Product teams.
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering) or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of experience with SQL.
• Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering).
• Experience in marketing / growth marketing / user journeys.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0e6ke-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.