As a Creative in Marketing, you bring visual, design, written and experiential acumen to Google products and services, presented across all major media, content, channels, and experiences. You have the ability to perform your role in a flexible, ever-changing environment and must be open to new influences and inspiration. You will work with a deeply cross-functional team and inspire a team of vendor partners by sharing ideas and developing effective solutions to generate multiple concepts supporting all forms of major media. You will be equally comfortable making; rolling up your sleeves and designing, mocking, writing, or prototyping; showing, not telling. Above all, you will inspire and lead by example by making the most of every opportunity to develop breakthrough creative, consistent with the Google Marketing brand, and be able to take and provide clear direction and creative feedback that pushes work forward.
The YouTube Creative Studio leads creative conception and development for the YouTube brand and all its products. We are a team of writers, art directors, designers, strategists, producers, editors, animators, illustrators, and sound designers that work alongside business leads and operations to create work for the brand.
As a Group Creative Lead in the YouTube Creative Studio, you will help steward and extend the YouTube brand. You'll conceive and execute breakthrough ideas that will impact and strengthen users' views on the brand and its products. You will broadcast, create websites, posters, blog posts, create social media concepts, videos, articles, and presentations.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
• Concept and develop brand marketing campaigns, while guiding members of the team to execute on that vision.
• Partner with creative and business teams to create and execute, innovative ideas with lasting impact on the brand.
• Make sure work is on brief, in the YouTube tone, and help lead it through from conception to the approval process, and into production.
• 15 years of experience in a creative field at an ad agency or in-house team
• 5 years of experience as a creative director
• A portfolio showcasing visual design, digital design, digital product design, and art direction or copy
• Understanding of social media tools, trends, and what makes work break through in each platform
• Ability to present solutions aligned to strategic goals and influence key stakeholders including Vice Presidents
• Ability to invent, develop solutions across mediums, and work and lead across disciplines
• Ability to take initiative and be curious
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro923p-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.