WYFF is looking for a highly-creative Promotion Writer/Producer to write, shoot, edit and design promotion for all media platforms. This position is responsible for producing station image promotion for all platforms that advances our brand and gets noticed in a competitive market. This person will write, produce and creatively execute daily news promos for on-air and digital, station campaigns, and marketing projects. This person will also assist the promotions department in other duties, as assigned. If you can think outside the box and are motivated with a great attitude, then this job could be ideal for you!
• Produce, write, shoot and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns from start to finish that generate viewer interest to increase the brand awareness and ratings on all platforms.
• Work closely with the news department to write, shoot and edit daily news topicals.
• Produce & post targeted social media marketing.
• Manage inventory for daily on-air logs as directed and as needed.
• Efficient in Adobe Creative Suite or similar application
• Creative writing and conceptualization; able to craft compelling messages based on station research.
• Must have proven skills of collaborating with News staff and station personnel.
• Demonstrated ability to write compelling, conversational copy.
• Work well under extreme deadlines.
• Graphic Skills preferred
• Knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Must be a team player, think outside the box and be able to execute
on-point television and digital promotion.
• Bachelor's Degree or some college preferred.
• Equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and associated experience will be considered.
• Television Writer/Producer experience preferred.
• Experience with Adobe applications such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop a must.
• Related military experience will be considered
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8vbb-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.