Nestled in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains in Nature's Air-Conditioned City, Bluefield, WV, WVVA TV is centrally located to many major markets. The two Virginia's are home to world-class white-water rafting, thousands of miles of hiking trails, skiing and so much more.
WVVA was named Station of the Year five times in eight years with an award-winning team and community service. We embody our slogan ''Here for You.''
WVVA Television, Inc., in Bluefield, WV has an exciting and rare opportunity for you! We are looking for a Digital and Local Sales Manager. If you have proven sales management experience, check us out!
The successful candidate will possess strong management, client interaction, organization, communication, sales, and analytical skills. The position is responsible for leading a team that builds strong client relationships through exceptional campaign management.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• All digital aspects of digital advertising platforms.
• Act as digital point person for all communication with Gray Digital Media, advertising staff and clients.
• Manage sales team to achieve budget.
• Create and maintain local sales budgets and forecasting.
• Maintains an effective call report system to ensure proper development of new and existing accounts.
• Develops and implements plans, new products, and effective sales presentations to generate new business.
• Develop and maintain good Agency and Advertiser relationships and make sales calls with Account Executives.
• Manage inventory control, rate structure and traffic system.
• Preferred bachelor's degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Marketing or Advertising.
• Three years' experience in broadcast sales or digital sales preferred with proven track record of sales success.
• Strong sales management skills.
• Well versed in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Power Point and Excel. Experience in WideOrbit is a plus.
• Must maintain valid driver's license, and a good driving record (will be reviewed).
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pk6y-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.