- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionProduction Assistant (Full-Time/Evenings)
WTVO Channel 17 and WQRF FOX 39 is seeking a full-time Production Assistant. This is not your standard ''production assistant'' position! If hired, you will split your time between the studio and editing station promotions and special projects.
The ideal candidate must have a strong editing background, a desire to learn all aspects of the television news industry, be dependable, able to communicate well with others and be able to work varying schedules including weekends and holidays.
• Work closely with Creative Services Director to conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns either independently or as a team
• Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
• Operates studio cameras during live broadcasts
• Operates remote cameras during live broadcasts
• Maintain a clean and operational studio.
• Will operate audio board during live broadcasts.
• Other duties as assigned by the Creative Services Director.
Work experience and education required for position:
• Strong non-linear editing skills (please provide examples of your work)
• Good writing skills
• Good listening skills
• Quick learner
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpj9p4-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.