For more than 70 years, 13abc has been part of the community in NW-Ohio and SE-Michigan. Being called a leader in the industry is a responsibility and commitment we take seriously. Providing breaking news of the day and keeping our viewers informed before, during and after severe weather is our commitment day in and day out. Reaching beyond the traditional news of the day, 13abc is humbled to be the media partner for several events throughout the year benefiting the community we call home. If you are looking for a place to begin your career, find an opportunity to make a change or challenge your skills, the award winning team of 13abc could be the perfect home for you too.
WTVG - Toledo, OH
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5WZe2ge9_c
The Creative Services team at WTVG is looking for a skilled producer/videographer to create powerful concepts to market a message or tell a story for media sales.
The successful candidate will use video to produce memorable promotions and work with talented professionals to produce original content. Commercial, non-commercial, station marketing, newscast production, and digital creative projects provide a variety of chances to showcase your abilities. Top candidates will be skilled at writing, editing, cinematography, and design. Must be organized and ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Knowledge of production lighting techniques
- Proficient with DSLR camera gear
- Experience in video motion graphic design is a plus
- Experience in still photography is a plus
- Must have strong organizational skills and be skilled at presenting ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A four-year college degree is required or equivalent professional experience
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Time-management skills and day-to-day project flexibility are required, along with a sense of urgency to deliver projects under tight deadlines
- Social media marketing experience is a plus
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbop56-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.