WPIX is looking for a dynamic, strategic, HR Manager for a great opportunity with New York's Very Own television station in New York, NY.
• Drive strategic HR-related planning, organization design & integration, staffing, manager coaching, employee development, compliance and performance management for represented and non-represented workforce.
• Interpret and implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the business.
• Manage staffing process working with clients and HR team to identify recruitment strategies as well as ensure quality candidate selection.
• Act as the primary contact for on-site union relations and full-cycle processes.
• Partner with Labor Relations on resolving all employee relations and labor relations' issues and provide coaching to department leaders on associated HR and labor issues.
• Work with leaders and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment, which encourages the full use of diverse talents and abilities, act as an employee advocate.
• Inspire, motivate and lead professional growth and development of employees' current and future roles within the organization.
• Manage local compliance requirements including EEOC, FC
• All other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Human Resources or related degree.
• Master's degree or HR certification is preferred.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of HR generalist experience is required.
• A working knowledge of employment laws and multi-level recruitment experience.
• Union experience required
• Record of success advising managers on the full range of HR/people issues.
• Demonstrate professional presentation and conflict resolution skills.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly establish effective relationships, collaborate, lead and influence.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and deliver results for multiple stakeholders
• Strong ethical standards and integrity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1yw7-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.