Marketing Producer - WOWT
WOWT is a modern facility equipped with state of the art technology, and with our leading broadcast news we provide award winning local news coverage, dedicated community service, and effective marketing solutions for area businesses. Omaha is one of the most progressive cities in the Midwest with a strong market supported by several national industries. The Omaha area boasts an array of top attractions that can't be matched, from the World Famous Henry Doorly Zoo, to the NCAA Men's College World Series. Omaha is popular for our downtown which is home to a revitalized riverfront and the Historic Old Market.
WOWT is recruiting a Marketing Producer with a passion for video production. The ideal candidate will be able to craft creative and effective marketing messages for a variety of clients. Strong organizational and communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in videography and video editing. Experience in graphic design and creating motion graphics is also highly desired. Having solid writing skills and experience with social media marketing is fundamental. Candidates should provide a link to relevant video or graphics examples that showcase their skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Write scripts, shoot video, and edit video and graphics for a variety of marketing videos, including station promos and client commercials.
• Design still and motion graphics for multiple platforms. Ability to conform to, maintain, and police, station visual brand guide.
• Meet with clients and account executives to determine the clients' marketing needs and brainstorm creative advertising solutions.
• Work directly with news producers and reporters to write scripts that promote daily news stories and special reports.
• Work with Marketing Director and News Director to generate ideas and write scripts for station image promos.
• Help plan and staff station and community events.
• This job description is subject to change and includes the right of management to add duties as assigned.
• Good communication skills
• College degree or equivalent job experience
• Proficient videography and lighting skills.
• Advanced video editing skills with experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Graphics and compositing skills using Adobe After Effects.
• Ability to ideate and write creatively for multiple media.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and occasional weekends.
• Valid driver's license and good driving record (will be reviewed)
• Pre-employment drug screening and random drug testing is possible throughout employment.
• Work schedule will vary due to production demands or possible permanent schedule changes
• Able to transport oneself with company vehicle to client meetings and on location shoots.
• Sitting or standing for long periods of time.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p950-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.