Local Sales Manager - WOWT
The Local Sales Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the sales department and the Account Executives. We are looking for a proven leader to develop a strategic sales plan with our management team to establish new business and provide new solutions for existing clients. The ideal candidate must be able to coach, and lead our team of Account Executives to reach individual and collective goals across all revenue platforms. This candidate must have a proven history of developing and executing successful sales campaigns. They should have previous sales management experience or be a success
The Local Sales Manager is responsible for leading, teaching, and motivating the sales team along with growing local broadcast and digital revenue. The LSM should be proficient in inventory management, revenue forecasting, budgeting, account strategy, product training and focused team development. Qualified candidates must have excellent organizational, presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills with a high sense of urgency and ability to deliver results. This self-starter will generate revenue share growth through positive leadership and cohesive team-building.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Train and support AE's in new business development
- Ensure client results, satisfaction and retention
- Work with GM/GSM on inventory management and rate structure
- Work with GM/GSM to establish sales strategies and plans in support of revenue goals
- Pull reports in Matrix
- Bachelor's degree In Business or Marketing or equivalent is preferred
- Five years' experience in broadcast sales or equivalent
- Prior advertising sales experience preferred including print, television, radio, outdoor
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time are required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22z32-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.