Full Time Job
Wonder Works Studio
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Wonder Works Studio: Where Imagination Comes to Play!
We use imagination, collaboration, and innovation to create the best experiences on next-generation social gaming platforms like Roblox.
Full-time, on-site position located in the DFW Metroplex area (Arlington, TX).
Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
As a Senior Producer at Wonder Works Studio, you will support passionate, cross-functional teams creating exciting content and experiences for players worldwide! Wonder Works is building a wide range of games for various audiences. You will help steer and orchestrate our content pipelines, mentor and guide Associate Producers, and leverage project management fundamentals and your experience and knowledge to support the product’s vision. If you want to work in a fast-paced, agile and diverse environment, with the opportunity to learn new skills and technologies, apply today to join the fun!
What you will do:
- Plan, track, and support assets flowing through multiple content pipelines, coordinate hand-offs, monitor bandwidth risks, and anticipate upstream and downstream needs.
- Work closely with the gameplay team to plan, cost, and implement features and content, ensuring clear goals are outlined for milestones and realized during development.
- Identify and resolve roadblocks to unlock developers and help them achieve established goals.
- Contribute to a healthy development framework by shepherding team and sprint rituals, running retrospectives, and advocating for iterative process improvements.
- Build awareness around project goals, schedules, and milestones across the team.
- Update and maintain documentation for scope and processes.
- Encourage collaboration between team members and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Monitor team health and work with the Supervisor or Team Lead to cultivate good morale and productivity.
Who you are:
- Experienced in developing for and playing Roblox games, highly desired.
- You are someone who understands that if a team is to function at its highest level, there must be a reasonable plan in place for that team to follow.
- You are passionate about figuring out the right way to do things, making a plan with the team, and then executing that plan.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in game production on an internal development team in the video game industry.
- You have expertise with various project management frameworks (Scrum / Agile) and real-world experience leveraging them in a collaborative team setting.
- You are experienced in working with game developers to create game content pipelines and have knowledge of modern game art pipelines.
- You are a strong communicator (verbal and written) and know how to motivate your teams and provide constructive feedback consistently.
- Let’s talk if you have only worked as an external producer but meet the other requirements and are willing to learn the differences.
Wonder Works Studios Perks:
- Wonder Works has a rotating 5-day / 4-day in-office work week schedule.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Each team member enjoys two (2) weeks of personal vacation time annually and three (3) weeks of studio vacation (Summer Break and Winter Break)
- Unlimited Sick Time
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance
- Wonder Works Studio is a 100% Vaccinated office against Covid-19. All employees and new hires must present proof of vaccination upon hire or may request an exemption as required by State Law.
Wonder Works’ culture embraces our differences as a strength. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion at the center of everything we do and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Wonder Workers treat one another with dignity and respect.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and team members of Wonder Works Studio. Wonder Works will make reasonable accommodations for the handicapped or disabled applicants or team members upon request. Wonder Works will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by federal and state law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzej63-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $95,000 to $120,000 Per Year ($ USD)
Find More Jobs Like This
Wonder Works Studio
At Wonder Works Studio we are ushering in the new era of immersive gaming, where players can express, explore, and expand their creativity. We build video games that spark imagination, encourage collaboration, and push innovation so gamers grow alongside the stories they create.