WLUC, a Gray Television station, has been broadcasting local news to Michigan's Upper Peninsula since 1956. WLUC is an NBC affiliate and #1 ranked in the marked. FOX UP News is #2 in this competitive five station market. With twenty-three and a half hours of local news broadcasting each week we are an established leader in the industry. Our station website www.UpperMichigansSource.com averages over 5,000,000 pages views per month, and our social media presence is unparalleled in the local news market with over 100,000 Facebook likes.
Assist the Local Sales Manager and Local Account Executives with daily reporting, local inventory management, order entry and various other tasks required.
The right candidate will have strong computer skills, will be a good communicator, and will have the ability to work well with others. We offer a paid hourly wage, medical/dental, 401(k), vacation and other benefits including opportunity for advancement.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Assist Local Sales Manager
- Assist Local Account Executives
- Maximize daily commercial logs
- Communicate with Local Sales Manager on available inventory
- Enter production orders in Wide Orbit
- Understand Ratings Systems
- Cover for Copy Coordinator/Traffic Manager and National Sales Assistant
- Prepare weekly flash report
- Prepare daily pacing report
- Prepare daily preemption report
- Prepare bi-weekly report for GM/LSM/NSM
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have strong computer skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to complete tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively
- Must meet the Gray Television driving requirements and have a valid driver's license
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o5xv-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.