VIDEO EDITOR (P/T) - WLOX
WLOX-TV is the number one station on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We produce award-winning news on both WLOX ABC and WLOX CBS. We also have a dominant digital presence, using WLOX.com, the WLOX News app, the WLOX Weather app, Gulf Coast Weekend and social media platforms to connect to a worldwide audience.
WLOX - Biloxi, MS Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa8VB4Jt0bY&feature=youtu.be
Turning raw video into compelling news content is what makes WLOX News Now stand out. The video editor is responsible for that critical role in our newsroom. We're searching for an editor who understands how to use our best video in every aspect of our newscasts.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Edit video and audio for our newscasts, our digital platforms and our OTT digital desk
* Know how the video used in stories can impact viewers and the community
* Adjust on the fly when breaking news changes our coverage plans
* Be a leader in the newsroom
* Be able to work long hours covering breaking news online, including holidays and weekends
• This position requires applicable college degree and we would prefer you have at least one year experience at a broadcast station. It also requires a clean driving record, proof of insurability and a valid driver's license.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3xwp-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.