WJCL, the Hearst Television affiliate in Savannah, GA, is seeking a Digital Client Specialist.
As a Digital Client Specialist, you will be responsible for working with WJCL Account Executives and their clients to ensure successful digital advertising campaigns. We're looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives.
Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing online and mobile advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials and overseeing successful digital campaign execution. We're looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills. The ideal candidate has the ability prioritize efficiently and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor are essential along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity in a growing segment of our organization.
• Campaign management and sales revenue analysis
• Build, traffic and schedule advertising creative
• Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns
• Work directly with clients and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans
• Prepare strategic PowerPoint proposals based on customer needs
• Develop creative concepts for digital campaigns and communicate effectively to creative team
• Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner or related experience
• Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics and Comscore
• Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Experience with programmatic advertising a plus
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
• Extreme attention to detail and time management skills
• Desire to provide exceptional customer service and exceed client expectations
• BA/BS or equivalent
If you are interested in this position, please go to Hearst.com/Careers to apply.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d816pk-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.