WJAC has an exciting opportunity for a Regional National Sales Assistant. If you would like to work in the exciting business of television sales, this could be the job for you!
• Entering orders received from our national advertisers
• Regular communication with the National Sales Manager, with National Agencies, and with other station departments
• Develop a firm understanding of the sales process and Nielsen ratings
• Organizing and maintaining schedules
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
• At least 1-2 years' experience of administrative support preferred
• A high level of organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Broadcast Sales, media buying, or agency experience is a plus
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks under a deadline
• Maintain a positive demeanor and customer service focus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkp02q-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.