or 65 years. We produce 38.5 hours of news per week and deliver content on a 24/7 basis on our digital platforms. We're in the rapidly growing Greenville/New Bern/Washington DMA (100), with bureaus in New Bern and Jacksonville. We serve Beaufort, Bertie, Carteret, Craven, Duplin, Greene, Hyde, Jones, Lenoir, Martin, Onslow, Pamlico, Pitt, Tyrell, and Washington counties. WITN is the dominant station in the market.
WITN, a Gray Television owned NBC-affiliate in Greenville, NC is seeking a Broadcast I.T. Engineer. The Broadcast I.T. Engineer will support all programming and post-production at WITN. The engineer will perform quality control measurements to ensure proper video and audio quality is maintained for broadcast and assist local production teams as needed. Duties will include troubleshooting, maintaining, installing studio and editing and IT equipment and working with Transmitter equipment. The Broadcast Engineer interacts daily with News and Production staff and will be required to follow all WITN/GRAY and FCC standards and guidelines. Join our team now and experience a once-in-a-career-type opportunity.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, Maintain and Install Computer systems and networks
- Work with engineers to implement and maintain ''crossover'' computer systems to Audio/Video Systems
- Maintain equipment and support users for On Air and Live Production automation systems
- Responsible for keeping software licensing up to date and installed on systems
- Design implement and Maintain computer / network security policies
EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING:
- Associates Degree in Electronics or Computer Science or higher
- 2 years experience with Windows operating systems, e-mail systems, FTP Servers, TCP/IP networking
- Knowledge of Broadcast A/V equipment combined with serial and IP communication and control.
• Valid Driver's license, and good driving record
• Pre-employment drug screening
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d895q9-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.