Broadcasting since 1955, WITN, the #1 station with the most visited website in Eastern Carolina, is located in beautiful Eastern North Carolina, and includes Greenville, New Bern, Jacksonville, Morehead City & the Outer Banks.
WITN News has been Your Breaking News and Weather Authority for Eastern North Carolina for 65 years. We're in the rapidly growing Greenville/New Bern/Washington DMA (100), with bureaus in New Bern and Jacksonville. We serve Beaufort, Bertie, Carteret, Craven, Duplin, Greene, Hyde, Jones, Lenoir, Martin, Onslow, Pamlico, Pitt, Tyrell, and Washington counties. WITN is the dominant station in the market.
Beautiful beaches and mild weather are waiting for you in eastern North Carolina! WITN is seeking to fill the role of Digital/Local Sales Manager. This leader will help our team of Multimedia Consultants create solution-oriented campaigns for local advertisers across multiple screens. The DLSM is a pivotal position on our team, who must be engaged and strategic, with an ability to collaborate and effectively communicate with the team, in a high-performing, fun, and successful environment. Join a positive culture and work with the best station group ever, Gray Television! Digital and broadcast Sales leadership experience is a good thing. Living the golden rule and a strong desire to help people is necessary.
Duties/Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
• Manage and lead team by participating in client meetings, building relationships with top clients, and being active in the community
• Drive profitable growth through management & oversight of ad inventory across core site and audience extension networks
• Ensure team understands and utilizes Digital & Broadcast tools & resources to ensure effective Marketing campaigns
• Work alongside current leadership in cultivating & promoting a positive, successful culture
• Remain current on industry trends in the digital space; e.g., mobile, display, CTV, SEM, email marketing, and social
• Review and approve new insertion orders in WO Traffic
• Working with the Digital Sales Assistant to help provide support for the sales team and to ensure client goals are met
• Must have proven, successful experience in Digital and broadcast sales
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, yet committed to a positive team environment
• Strong organizational, prioritizing & leadership skills within a fast-paced environment
• Able to manage the decision-making process quickly, accurately, and calmly, adapting quickly to changing priorities
• Ideal candidate will have 4+ years' work experience in digital & broadcast media including sales management
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
WITN-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to or by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkyyv4-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.