Digital Revenue Manager
NATIONAL SALES ASSISTANT - WIBW (Wichita, KS)
WIBW Television has been Northeast Kansas' News Leader going on 68 years. The station is a CBS affiliate and has a long tradition of excellence in producing 28 1/2 hours of news every week, as well as timely news and sports special programs. The station has just added OTT programming to go along with the daily newscasts, social, web and digital reporting. In Northeast Kansas, weather is often the #1 News story and the 13 Weather team is a leader in covering the ever-changing weather. Excellent weather coverage dates back to the devastating tornado that struck Topeka in 1966. WIBW TV is located on the developing animal research corridor between Kansas City and Manhattan, Kansas. Our News and Sports reporters cover the University of Kansas, Kansas State University, Emporia State University and Washburn University. And the Kansas City professional teams are also prominent in the station sports reporting. WIBW TV was the first station in Kansas, going on the air in 1953 and the station continues to produce the very best in news, weather, sports, web and digital reporting.
Work with sales staff and managers for national and local advertising for KWCH's sister station, WIBW. Excellent telephone, email and verbal communication as well as problem-solving communication.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Assist National Sales Manager in day-to-day duties.
* Regular professional communication with the NSM, national agencies and with station traffic department via phone, email and in-person
* Enter, confirm and maintain all new, revised and canceled national orders including electronic transfer and maintenance of all orders in WideOrbit, with special focus on accuracy
* Send log times, such as pre-logs and post-logs and invoices as necessary
* Daily management of pre-empted and displaced spots; problem solving with NSM and national agencies across the country for approvals to offer makegood opportunities that maximize inventory opportunities in a timely manner
* Notify all program changes, specials, etc. through the electronic order system as soon as reportable
* Communicate any revenue changes in new/existing orders to Sales Management
* Communicate with traffic department regarding order entry, spot placement, and formatting
* Research billing discrepancies and reconcile credit memos as required prior to month-end
* Maintain national political public files as well as updates to FCC political website
* Maintain organized filing systems and in timely manner
* Develop a thorough understanding of Comscore ratings, WideOrbit Sales and other research tools
* Work cooperatively with managers, co-workers, and clients to deliver a high level of service
* Other duties as assigned by Sales Management
* Must possess strong organizational and computer skills. Accuracy and learning database and industry software needed.
Are you energetic, positive and goal-oriented with a passion to succeed? Our station invites you to send you cover letter and resume to: https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykyep-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.