WEAR-TV has an immediate opening for a creative Digital Content Producer. In this role, you will be responsible curating content across platforms on digital and social media. This position will also work closely with the Executive Producer of Digital Content to get the latest news and information disseminated across platforms. The position may require you to be on-air. Most importantly, the right candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience. We are looking for an AP Style writer who understands journalism and thrives in a fast-paced news environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Understanding of SEO and content specificity
• Solid news judgment
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative newscast
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily newscasts
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• Proficient with non-linear editing (i.e. Avid) and newsroom systems, such as iNews
• Must have at least some previous news producing experience at a commercial TV station, although the right entry-level candidate may be considered
• A journalism degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5131-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.