WCIV has an immediate opening for a creative Digital News Producer. The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day production of content for our digital platforms including abcnew4.com and our social media pages. This position will also work closely with the Digital Executive Producer, and Assignment Desk on content. You will generate content through sources, work with management and staff to write stories and develop effective and engaging social media posts.
• Solid news judgment
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together a exciting and informative content
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Must also have strong leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to execute news strategies and goals
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problems solving abilities are a must
• Proficient with non-linear editing (i.e. Avid) and newsroom systems, such as iNews
• Must have at least 1 year of previous newsroom experience
• A journalism degree is preferred
When applying online, please include a recent link of your work.
Please, no phone calls.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!