WCHS has an excellent opportunity for a detail-oriented and creative News Video Editor!
Job responsibilities include:
• Editing video for daily news coverage, special projects, and sweep period pieces
• Taking in news feeds from news bureaus and various news organizations
• Collaborating with anchors, reporters, and producers on video elements of newscasts
• Meeting daily deadlines in a high-energy working environment
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Degree in Journalism or a related field preferred
• Knowledge of Avid Media Composer editing technology is a definite plus
• Ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d524ee-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.