News Anchor - Reporter
WCHS has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a full-time Master Control Supervisor.
• Supervise Master Control Operators
• Insure the overall technical and operational success of the station's programming
• Work with the News, Traffic, Programming, and Sales departments to resolve any issues that might affect Master Control Operations
• Scheduling Master Control Operator shifts to ensure coverage
• Verify that all content is available and ready to air, maintain required logs, and uphold station standards and FCC compliance by monitoring the station's technical performance
• The Master Control Supervisor is also responsible for the technical competence of the Master Control Operators and will be expected to facilitate ongoing training in order to maintain high standards
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Experience in television master control operations including air switching live programs
• Associates degree in a related field preferred
• Must have experience with computer automation systems, television satellite systems, server based ingest and playback systems, Microsoft office products, and file based ingest and playback servers
• Dependable and detail oriented
• Communicate effectively and work well with others
• Be able to follow instructions with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of computers and an aptitude for operating electronic equipment is preferred
• This position requires 24 hour on-call status and various operating shifts, including weekends and holiday
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1353-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.