Senior Software Engineer, Client
WB Games Boston seeks an experienced software engineer to work on our Build and Automation platform supporting Game of Thrones: Conquest and other titles.
We use a DevOps approach to CI with cloud-based solutions to help build and test our products as well as provide automation to improve developer experience and efficiency.
• Build, deploy, and support CloudFormation stacks in AWS
• Design, architect and implement automation solutions for CI, testing, and improving developer experience
• Work with developers (both technical and non-technical) to find solutions and optimizations to their processes and deliver value to the team
• Proficient in basic software development including coding (in any language), data structures and algorithms, complexity analysis, and systems design
• Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and employ a customer focused approach to your work
• Familiarity with cloud, containerization, and microservices
• Understanding of DevOps and CI paradigms
• Proficiency in Golang, C#, Bash, or Python
• Experience with Unity or equivalent 3D Engine (particularly for mobile development)
• Familiarity with automation frameworks and test driven development
• Practical AWS experience including CloudFormation templates, deployment, and monitoring
• Linux experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n425-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.