Associate User Researcher
Coordinator, production (Shotgun administrator)
WB Games Montreal, a division on WB Games Inc., seeks a Production Coordinator to work with a game development team and more specifically within the open world building team
on a major new project. The Cinematic Shotgun Administrator is responsible for supporting the Production department with a variety of coordination tasks including maintaining project plans , documentation and pages on Shotgun, tracking deliverables, and follow-up.
• Work with development team to understand artistic, technical and design requirements, and the established development pipeline.
• Assist the team's management with facilitating the planning, structure, and coordination of the team's production processes and ensure that established processes are followed.
• Coordinate execution and create all production-related documents including : SG custom pages, databases, communication to the team and
outsourcing partners , etc .
• Actively monitor dependencies/bottlenecks within the team and work with the team's management to resolve.
• Assist the team's management in keeping the team's project organization tools up to date (project organization flowcharts, scrum boards, timelines, etc.)
• Note and track feedback / changes requested by Directors during reviews.
• Provide clear reporting with internal and external groups as required.
• Be forward looking, communicate and work with the appropriate people to resolve any impediments for the team.
• Analyze and communicate team progress, achievement and velocity. Flag areas where results weren't delivered and suggest mitigation.
• Responsible for putting together documentation packages required for milestone deliveries and for the approva l .
• Update team's project management documents with developments and changes in priorities and objectives.
• Act as note taker for assigned meetings associated with the Production and make sure they are communicated to all relevant members of the team .
• Act as a bridge between the different production tools (Jira, Shotgun, Trello, Slack, emails, etc..)
• Support the team in using the best practice methodologies and ensure that the status is constantly up-to-date and reflects reality of the team.
• Assist the team's management planning based on the priorities set by the Milestone Planning process.
• Provide clear and constructive feedback about team members performance during quarterly review process
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
• 2+ years working in a video game or cinematic coordination or team support role, or equivalent experience.
• Experience in the game development or related industry preferred
• Experience in cinematic is a plus.
• Strong writing, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of various p rojec t management techniques required.
• Results oriented with sense
of prioritization. Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
• Ability to be flexible and responsive in a frequently changing work environment.
• Proactive with excellent problem solving skills.
• Proficiency with Jira , Shotgun, Microsoft Office.
• An understanding of both console and PC development preferred.
• Passion for games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv11en-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.