London, United Kingdom
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, the PR & Social Media Executive will be responsible for PR & Social management and execution of WB video game title releases across the EMEA & APAC Licensees markets, including: Central & Eastern Europe, Germany, Russia, Israel, Turkey, South Africa, Asia, Japan, Australia & NZ and the Middle East.
This person should have a strong passion for the video games / entertainment industry and experience across PR and social media campaigns across international markets, where possible.
This is a cross functional role that requires excellent stakeholder management both amongst WB teams internally, as well as external partners.
• Maintain strong relationships with all WB distribution partners to ensure professional and effective delivery of information, assets, press and influencer requests, and general queries.
• Co-ordinate with WB EMEA Integrated Communications teams to ensure information is communicated to WB Distribution Partners in an efficient and timely manner.
• Communicate regularly with Senior Management on latest PR/Social updates, general queries and submissions from local markets.
• Collaborate with the Team Product Managers to ensure cohesion of planned title delivery to markets for both marketing & communications.
• Manage foreign press at events.
• Manage the WB Games social media platform and oversee local market WB Games accounts for licensee markets
• Provide regular content plans for organic posts
• Work with Title Product Managers to coordinate paid content planning per title
• Work with local markets to promote and support local social media initiatives
• Provide regular reporting on social media channels to Senior Management
• Build an influencer database for campaign use
• Ensure press releases and supporting assets are delivered to stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner
• Manage distributor press events and code requests
• Co-ordinate press travel and interviews
• Collate pr coverage for internal reports
• Deliver ad hoc brand presentations to WB staff and distributors.
• Provide code demonstrations to press and / or consumers where applicable
• Co-manage with Product Manager on consumer event activity where press are in attendance, including code requests, interview requirements, and tournament strategy.
• Proven PR and Social Media experience within the entertainment industry.
• An avid gamer.
• Good time management - must have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent multitasking skills - manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong organisational skills - organise and schedule work with efficiency.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills - communicate to all levels of staff in a professional and courteous manner.
• Clear communicator - communicate effectively, be comfortable sharing information with peers and work well within a collaborative team environment.
• Team player – must be able to take direction, but also facilitate team discussion and take initiative on projects.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
• Photoshop experience.
• Good analytical skills required.
• Creative mindset with the ability to apply a creative flair to content across different genres.
The Nice to Haves:
• Previous video games industry experience.
• Previous experience in Licensee markets or an international capacity.
• Good understanding of video editing suites.
• Experience with the social media management platform Falcon or equivalent tool.
What's on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve.
See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia here.