Sr. Product Manager, Player Engagement & Social Experiences
San Francisco, CA
WarnerMedia seeks a Partner Relations Manager for the WBG San Francisco Mktg Communications Department.
The Partner Relations Manager is a critical role within the WB Games Digital Publishing team. Working closely with the director of Partner Relations, game developers, and marketing teams, this person will work on some of the most exciting and beloved IPs in the world. This position is responsible for managing WB Games' relationship with Apple, Google and other strategic partners in mobile games distribution, with a focus on analyzing and leveraging the business activities across platforms and internal partners.
• Experience in a relations management role (post-sales) with a track record of successful partnership or customer relations, and applies an empathetic approach to building trust and partner consultation.
• Data analytics mindset and abilities around core mobile KPIs to articulate data into trends and stories, chart organic and featuring installs and revenue, and KPI forecasting.
• Product experience and operational (technical) capabilities needed for our partners to be successful. This person will strategically guide internal teams from an all-inclusive viewpoint and has experience / expertise with: App stores performance and KPIs.
• A deep understanding of the mobile games industry.
• Platform consoles (iTunes Connect, Google Play console).
• Product beta milestones and timelines.
• Navigating and troubleshooting intricate technical issues and platform guidelines.
• A project management approach to priorities with a strong ability to work under tight deadlines to create presentations and reports for senior management stakeholders. This person thrives in a self-motivated space and is detail-oriented, highly organized, takes notes, create and upkeep departmental process docs, and excels in working in a multi-disciplinary, team-based environment.
• Familiarity or ability to comfortably navigate toolsets: Google suites (Slides, Docs, Spreadsheets), 1st party consoles (iTunes Connect, Google Play console), Looker (or other data analytics tool), Project management tools such as Monday.
• Review, track and analyze storefront, organic KPIs.
• Forecast and evaluate feature installs and revenue.
• Analyze competitive and portfolio analysis for benchmarking and insights.
• App store guidance and consultation.
• Work with internal teams to craft pitch content, develop timelines, address changes and compliancy. Manage or co-manage multiple key product titles and work with multiple production teams).
• Work with external teams to garner promotional placement and address support issues.
• Familiarity with platform console (iTunes Connect, Google Play console, etc.).
• Other internal partnerships engagement / tasks.
• Submissions support.
• Knowledge capture of new platform hardware/software announcements, best practice documents and competitive publisher snapshots.
• Manage/assist broad-reaching projects such as IP infringement, portfolio management (legacy games), and brand compliance with partners.
• Shared strategic decision-making including roadmap timing, content alignment, and feature decisions.
• Ownership of relationships with internal studios and primary contacts including brand partners and product leads.
• Advice and guidance on organic install impact, discoverability variables, and related market intelligence topics.
• Direct communication with 1st party partners for various promotional opportunities including app store, social, on-stage, and paid campaigns.
• Advising all internal teams of 1st party guidelines and recommendations from marketing, guidelines and product/technical perspective.
• BA/BS Degree preferred.
• 3-5 years in partner management, business development, sales, or public relations based role.
• At least 3+ years experience within mobile market.
• Strong interest or background in data analytics and technical operations.
• Self-starter, able to identify areas to add value, and follow-through with impactful final deliverables.
• Detail oriented and strong organization skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in google Spreadsheet and Slides. Professional deck building skills ideal.
• Passion for gaming and the mobile app space.