Assistant Game Producer
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
Playdemic, a division of WB Games Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Game Designer to join our development team working on the award-winning, smash-hit mobile game, Golf Clash. You will have the talent and ambition to take Golf Clash on to even greater success. You will be joining an experienced, multi-disciplined team working toward new and exciting content in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
In this role, we are seeking a designer with experience in delivering new game features as part of a strategic, commercial roadmap. This will require a balance of creative, analytical and commercial decision-making skills to keep delivering exciting, fresh and engaging content for our players and excellent results for the business.
You will be responsible, with the support of programmers, artists, and the rest of the design team, for creating fun and exciting new features to engage both existing players as well as brand new ones. You will help take these features from initial concept through to final implementation. Testing, tweaking and improving all the way through to release.
Examples of relevant core skills & experience that will help you get this role:
• You will have worked on a top mobile game product in a Junior- or Game Design capacity.
• Can demonstrate an understanding of design principles.
• Excellent Mathematical ability and strong Excel experience.
• Experience of supporting games with new feature deployment and live operations.
• Great communicator with the ability to clearly and concisely present ideas and concepts.
• Knowledge of the top mobile games in the market and what makes them successful.
• Ability to work in a goal-oriented design environment.
• An understanding of the game development process and lifecycle of F2P games.
• Passionate and knowledgeable gamer and enthusiastic fan of eSports and/or real world sport.
Other desirable attributes:
• Keen interest in mobile games, with an understanding of the free-to-play genre.
• Experience of working on a team operating a free-to-play game (mobile or otherwise).
• Educated to degree level in a game design related subject, or equivalent experience.
• Experience of working on a live game, managing an active userbase and live operations.
• An appetite for learning and a desire to continually improve your design skills.
What we can offer you
At Playdemic, we know that the only way to make world-class games is by hiring the most talented people and then creating the right environment to empower them to do their best work. We've recently moved into a brand new, purpose-built office space which balances ambitious design, brilliant workspaces with generous and indulgent breakout areas for co-working, socialising and meetings. Here some of the amazing features we've added to this space:
• Amazing looking, flexible, open plan workspaces
• Interesting and varied meeting spaces
• Height adjustable desks throughout
• State of the art entertainment systems for people to socialise with at lunch or after work
• One of the fanciest coffee machines you've ever seen, delivering awesome, barista-style beverages
• We have even installed a beer tap!
On top of a very competitive salary, we also offer some of the following amazing benefits:
• Being part of the Warner Bros. family – one of the world's largest media companies
• Regular health, wellbeing and social events
• Comprehensive Bonus Package
• Generous Company Pension
• Life Assurance
• Discounts on products