Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks an Application Engineer for the Business Process department.
The IT/Application Engineer role will use the skills required of a Systems Administrator to provided advanced support of Perforce.
Formal Education & Certification
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
• Certifications in Perforce.
Knowledge and Experience
• Working technical knowledge of Windows, Linux, Networking
• Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including Active Directory, DNS.
• Strong system administration at the command-line level.
• Experience with running and maintaining scripting PowerShell, bash, python.
• Strong knowledge of network administration, especially in AWS.
• AWS distributed environment troubleshooting experience.
• Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Familiarity with AWS VPC.
• Storage and archiving in the cloud.
• Workload monitoring in the cloud, preferably Datadog, Solarwinds or Cloudwatch.
• Managing resource consumption in AWS.
• Architecting, provisioning, tuning, and troubleshooting Perforce Helix servers, commit-edge servers, and proxy servers.
• Responsible for backup and recovery and ensuring monitoring of Perforce availability and performance.
• Strong customer-service orientation.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
• Ability to conduct research into hardware and software issues and products as required.
• Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Adept at working in a distributed environment with remote teams using Slack.
• On-call availability, rotating 1 week schedule.
• Sitting for extended periods of time.
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88ne9-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.