Job Title: Social Media Manager
A little bit about our team:
WMG's Digital Strategy & Business Development team is responsible for leading the global deal negotiations with digital service providers on behalf of Warner Music Group. We strike deals with global distribution platforms and find new business opportunities in hopes of reaching audiences, growing monetization, and creating value for our labels and artists.
WMG has made the strategic decision to bolster our podcasting presence by launching the podcast network, Interval Presents. This role will be responsible for developing, executing and monitoring the social media marketing and presence of Interval Presents' slate of podcasts. Reporting into the Director of Marketing, this individual has their pulse on the latest social media trends and tactics that will help drive tune-in and build communities. The ideal candidate would be based in New York.
Here you'll get to:
• Find and create social communities for WMG's slate of podcasts.
• Drive the organic social content strategy based on current best practices and tactics.
• Inform paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
• Build the Interval Presents social media accounts from the ground up.
• Oversee social media content calendars across all platforms, ensuring consistency and accuracy.
• Research and analyze the competitive landscape for social media podcast marketing.
• Embrace a start-up environment building a brand from the ground up.
• At least 3 years of social media marketing experience, with a background in podcasts, media and/or entertainment.
• A proven track record of building a social media following from the ground up.
• Solid understanding of creative positioning, key art/video execution, advertising and entertainment marketing.
• Strong copy writing skills in the social media space with the ability to create campaigns in various brand voices.
• Experience utilizing social media analytics platforms to track performance and make recommendations.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• A team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqbe31-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.