Warner Music Group
New York, NY
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Influencer/Marketing Manager, IMGN
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So
Why this could be your next big break:
IMGN Media is looking for an experienced Influencer/Marketing Manager to manage influencer activations for our clients, working with our internal teams, clients, and external vendors. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience managing influencer campaigns from sourcing and negotiation influencers to initial brief through delivery, overseeing the creative development process, managing budgets and contracts, working on content creation, and expertise in social and digital marketing. The individual will have the ability to anticipate workload and resource needs for a successful project while working closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute innovative marketing initiatives to achieve business goals. The candidate must be detail-oriented and should have experience managing multiple projects at the same time, owning schedules and status updates, and trafficking deliverables. The candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where they implement and execute efficient processes and deliver bar-raising marketing campaigns.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage influencer campaigns for all brand partnership deals, working with internal teams, clients, agencies.
• Create clear KPIs for the team on each project, allocate resources, track performance, manage budgets, and re-allocate/strategize as needed to achieve success.
• Manage relationships directly with talent, influencer agencies, talent agencies, and all third-party partners
• Manage all campaign elements from ideation to execution to reporting
• Listen to, identify, and understand the needs and asks of Influencers/Creators with a goal of delivering mutually beneficial solutions
• Help identify new social channels for Influencer content
• Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Twitch, Mixer, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube)
• Stay on top of trends with knowledge of all major social platforms including Twitch, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok
• Provide weekly updates for status meetings, including developing and regularly updating status sheets
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in influencer marketing or talent relations
• You approach your work with energy and can work both independently and in a team setting
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in creating proposals detailing a complete marketing plan for clients.
• Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Twitch, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube)
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Negotiation experience
• Basic knowledge of digital marketing KPIs
• Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.