At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the President, Atlantic Records, West Coast
A little bit about our team:
You will be assisting the President of the West Coast who oversees the Los Angeles office and heads Atlantic's Film/Television/Soundtrack division. In this role, you will work with all Atlantic Records' departments and will work closely and provide support for the Film/Television/Soundtrack department. You will facilitate communication on projects requiring the President's involvement and approval, promoting cross-functional cooperation between the different departments.
Why this could be your next big break:
This position takes place in a very fast-paced environment where multi-tasking, prioritizing, and balancing a heavy workload is essential. Not only will you be assisting the President of the West Coast, but also playing a role in the projects that he oversees and being involved in the department functionality. Additionally, you will participate in the organization of office related events, as well as artist showcases, concerts, etc. You will have exposure to all departments and will have a hand in multiple projects allowing for extensive experience in the music industry working for a high level executive.
Here you'll get to:
• You will run point on an extremely busy phone line, roll calls, manage a constantly changing and busy calendar, book travel, and handle other misc. tasks on the desk of the President of the West Coast.
• You will coordinate soundtrack projects by managing correspondences with film and television studios, internal employees, and talent and their teams.
• You will assist in event planning, specifically as it relates to artist showcases, concerts, and other special events.
• You will research and organize all relevant entertainment headlines as it pertains to new television shows and films in production, as well as other content, for new sync and soundtrack opportunities.
• You will maintain contact information and distribution lists for internal employees and external colleagues and partners.
• You will handle other misc. departmental tasks and support the department staff.
• You have prior administrative assistant experience.
• You have a Bachelor's Degree.
• You enjoy contributing to and organizing creative projects.
• You thrive working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing office environment with a heavy workload.
• You are highly organized, detail oriented, and are able to effectively prioritize.
• You have strong interpersonal and conversing abilities.
• You are able to multi-task and successfully juggle multiple projects and assignments.
• You are passionate about assisting on music projects that have the power to influence fans and audiences and can change the world.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• You have 1-2 years of experience as an assistant in the entertainment industry.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gppyk4-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.