Job Title: Director, Program Delivery
A little bit about our team:
The WMG Global Technology Project Management Office was created to unify the global IT portfolio, program, & project management competencies under one organization. We are responsible for the people, processes, & tools needed to provide these competencies to the global WMG Technology Organization and its customers. We are enabling the move to one unified, global IT organization by establishing & implementing best practices, and maintaining standards related to portfolio, program, & project management, planning, & execution. We provide a central repository for project methods, documentation, and metrics. We strive to improve the consistency, efficiency, and costs of global program & project delivery and to drive improved benefits realization through effective planning.
The individual in this role will partner with the Business Owners supporting the Digital Supply Chain and Enterprise Portfolios to define objectives and strategy and assess how it will impact their department, business, or organization. This role will have oversight of the delivery and execution of all strategic (current and planned) initiatives within this business vertical. This includes working closely with individual project managers and/or scrum masters, as well as managing dependencies both within and external to the Portfolios. This is a fast-passed, nimble area of the business with both strategic and support components. This role will require pre-existing knowledge of supply chain processing, and label copy management, and monetization of digital assets. Experience with digital asset management, metadata management and virtual warehouse solutions is a plus.
Here you'll get to:
• Organizing daily activities based on the goals defined by the Digital Supply Chain and Enterprise Business Leaders
• Devising new programs that support the organization's Portfolio and objectives
• Coming up with sustainable goals for the organization
• Managing dependencies between projects or agile squads within the program, as well as externally
• Working with other departments to develop budgets and plans for the programs
• Evaluating and assessing the programs' strengths and weaknesses
• Monitoring projects and overseeing project managers to ensure goals are met
• Meeting with stakeholders to discuss program status and goals
• Working with the related and dependent teams and business units to improve strategies
• Adhering to PMO governance standards, communications, and schedules
• Managing scope creep and change within an Agile framework
• Engage stakeholders in achieving business value.
• Improve predictability of solution delivery.
• Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related discipline
• Ability to demonstrate expertise with at least 5 (preferably 7+) years of progressive project/program management experience managing large-scale cross-functional and global project teams
• Agile Certified
• Demonstrable success at project delivery
• Delivery of both short-term and long-term projects
• Must be a team-player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
• Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
• Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and cross organizational boundaries
• Creative, resourceful and innovative problem solver
• Passion for excellence and process improvement
• Atlassian suite experience
• Media/Entertainment/Music Industry experience a plus
• Digital Supply Chain (metadata management, distribution, virtual warehouse) experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwb8jp-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.