Contractor- Assistant/Coordinator, Fan Engagement (Pop)
Job Title: Contractor- Assistant/Coordinator, Fan Engagement (Pop)
A little bit about our team:
The Digital team at Atlantic Records is a full-service, agency-like marketing team, dedicated to building artist careers through the intersection of music and technology. We are responsible for all digital strategy and marketing for all artists on the roster, acting as artist partners in our 360 relationships, across music, touring, merch, and all other aspects of the artist career. Through creative marketing campaigns, we build online and mobile fan communities, with an eye towards evolving the way that fans listen to, participate in, and purchase music and related products. We create, market, distribute and optimize content, develop, and implement CRM/fan acquisition strategies, and work with new, engaging digital platforms and startups.
This role is perfect for someone who is a pop music SUPERFAN. You will be that direct connection to our artists' fans helping to build strong relationships and fan communities. You will help ideate fun fan interactions and meet-ups. You will help build artist awareness through content creation and distribution. You will watch, listen, and tell us what fans are saying.
The ideal candidate loves music and understands artist fandoms, with a knowledge of how the right content can move music. They are highly organized with exceptional attention to detail. They have the ability to manage multiple tasks at once and effectively prioritize. They are resourceful and can work autonomously, take initiative, speak up and demonstrate excellent follow-through. They can work in fast paced environment with tight deadlines, while staying friendly, polite, and calm. They can communicate effectively and with confidence. They have excellent computer and phone skills and are adept at quickly learning new processes and technologies.
Here you'll get to:
• Create, build, and maintain relationships with fan pages, creators, influencers, and pop leaning news accounts
• Identify opportunities to engage with our artists' fans online
• Help produce, create, and edit short form content for our artist fan groups and pages that is timely and relevant for TikTok, Reels, Shorts
• Create and manage social media and content calendars for our artists
• Provide reporting on artists' social growth and awareness
• Ideate and execute fan-oriented campaigns – listening parties, meet-ups
• Run advertising and content distribution campaigns to drive awareness and artist growth
• You have a BS or BA in Marketing, Communications, or similar
• You have a passion for music and tech - we know you're at you're best when you're doing what you love and are looking for Rockstar candidates that LOVE the internet, technology, social and music
• You have AMAZING organizational abilities
• You can multitask and prioritize
• You can manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks
• You are willing to learn a little bit of everything, and open to take on anything
• You are insanely detail-oriented
• You are excellent at listening, interpreting, and communicating
• You are creative
• You are a self-starter
• You are curious and ask questions
We'd love it if you also had:
• Working knowledge of interactive technologies and tools including email, social media, and viral marketing techniques (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Discord, YouTube, SoundCloud, Snapchat, etc.)
• An understanding of what content moves online conversations
• Understands tech trends and what might be the next great social platform
• Experience and knowledge of streaming platforms
• Some experience with Photoshop, video editing and social media publishing tools
• Juggler & multi-tasker extraordinaire!
• Proven excellence in prioritization, time management and follow up skills with an attention to detail
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpbbb9-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.