WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Associate Project Manager
A little bit about our team:
Digital Operations is a cross-functional team that sits at the center of Warner Music Group within the Artist Services division. We build fan-focused and data-driven ecommerce stores and websites that deliver our artists' content to millions of fans around the world. We're the backbone of the marketing and ecommerce teams -- providing program and project management, production services, and full stack enterprise solutions while maintaining operational efficiency and scalability.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Associate Project Manager is a key part of the team and is responsible for leading, documenting, and managing complex and high-profile projects and creative campaigns across various channels. You will manage campaigns that will reach millions of music fans around the world and contribute to the success of some of the best and biggest artists. You'll work with a talented and data driven team of Project Managers, Digital Designers, UX Designers, Developers, CRM Managers, Email Production Specialists, and Digital Marketers. If you love music, technology, and the internet, this job is for you.
Here you'll get to:
• You will work with a project team to understand scope and requirements; review assets, timelines, guidelines, activities, and documentation.
• You will act as a scrum master to facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective meetings
• You will monitor timelines and progress of projects to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess and address any issues or concerns that may impact the success of the project.
• You will regularly and effectively communicate to cross-functional team members about project status.
• You will work with developers and engineers to assess, document, and resolve any technical challenges affecting websites and web platform.
• You will gather development/design requirements and manage scope creep through change control, phased delivery or other methods to ensure projects deliver on time and on budget.
• You will help delegate and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to development team.
• You will understand the user experience in each project and ensure the client request is fulfilled
• You will ensure that projects and campaigns are in full compliance with all company policies and standards.
• You have 2 years of Project Management experience.
• You have an understanding of various Project Management methods: Agile, Lean, Kanban, and Waterfall.
• You have experience running scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective meetings.
• You have knowledge of project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Gantt Charts).
• You have developed and written comprehensive project plans, production schedules, budget estimates and similar project artifacts.
• You have an understanding of creative and development processes
• You have excellent organizational and prioritization skills with ability to initiate and drive improvements.
• You have proven ability to motivate, support, and collaborate with various teams. You can easily work with everyone from digital designers to web developers to digital marketers.
• You have experience in excelling within fast-paced, high output environments.
• You have the ability to execute and manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills.
• You have a keen sense of urgency and strong follow-up skills.
• You have experience using a content management system (CMS), such as Drupal or WordPress
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 2-3 years' related experience in a digital, media, or software development organization
• Experience administering JIRA
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels. As well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p02m-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.