The Workplace Campus & Tech Bar Lead works onsite at one of the WM Tech Bar locations resolving client issues and supporting the core workplace IT equipment and productivity software.
In addition, this role is responsible for supervising the Workplace Campus and Tech Bar team ensuring the smooth running of all day to day operations onsite.
The Lead oversees the workings of the Workplace Tech Bar(s), monitoring capacity, ensuring sufficient resourcing.
• Provide hands on onsite and Tech Bar support on campus
• Supervise the daily operations of the Campus and Tech Bar team resolving incidents for users in the region. Acting as an escalation point, developing their skills and encouraging a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing.
• Ensuring processes around ticketing are adhered to
• Driving the efficiency of onsite teams to resolve issues as quickly as possible
• Co-ordinating collection point activities
• Oversee the appointment booking and tech allocation for Tech Bar visits
• Ensure adequate equipment levels onsite
• Contact point for urgent onsite requirements
• Act as an escalation point for clients and internal partners for deskside issues
• Establish relationships with key internal stakeholders, working with WarnerMedia Technology teams to resolve issues
• Ensure that overall performance of the team meets customer service level requirements and operational performance targets
• Provide regular reporting relating to team performance and KPI metrics
• Recommend training and development framework that will ensure the team has the necessary: technical, process, customer and business competencies, as well as clear career development paths
QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
• ITIL Certification desirable
• A+ certification
• ITIL V3 Foundation
• Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT)
• Demonstrative experience in a large IT environment supporting workplace technology
• Supervisory experience desirable
• Good logical thinking, sensitive with data and process
• Good communication skills and customer service oriented with good technical background
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjb99-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.