Post-Production Support Specialist
Buenos Aires, Argentina
WB Technology combines Warner Bros.' industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio's enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
Posting Job Description :
This role is intended to lead, organize, and push forward the support for the Operations area, relying on the technical departments. Should have solid know-how in relation to the design, re-design and continuous improvement for big scale operational media workflows and supply chain.
Media Supply Chain Workflows and solutions design 20% time spent
• Determine best practices and tools needed for meeting the MSC team needs and lead the implementation supporting the engineering areas.
• Design new workflows as needed and oversee related implementations.
• Build workflow documentation and lead internal trainings.
Continuous Process Improvement 20% time spent
• Test new versions for applications, recommend and follow up the deployment from an operational point of view.
• Internal training for key users about new features.
• Lead workshops for surveying processes and identifying areas of improvement.
Playout workflows design and improvement 20% time spent
• Deliver solutions for unifying in-house and outsourced playout services media workflows.
• Learn about new solutions and technologies, compare to the running ones, and suggest systems roadmap based on the company's needs.
New projects leading 20% time spent
• Oversee the whole project, work with stakeholders and architects in order for them to implement the accurate solutions for each need as designed.
• Act as the main point of contact for internal and external project players.
Original Productions Media supply chain 20% time spent
• Calculate the needs for operations such as transfer bandwidths, storage space, processing power, etc., keep close track on the solutions implemented and flag new points of action as the main technical consultant for the Operations team.
• Years of experience: 3 on media /broadcast industry.
• Degree or equivalent experience in Electronics or IT engineering, with focus on TV applications.
• Experience in Engineering and/or TV Operations and non-linear supporting platforms (MAM, PAM, BMS, etc.).
• Experience in Accelerated file transfer systems (Signiant, Aspera, etc.).
• Ability to focus on results and deadlines.
• Fluent inproject management tools (MS Project, Visio, etc.).
• Fluent in English (oral and written).
• Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams in a diverse cultural environment.
• Experience in big organizational business changes and solutions implementation.
• Experience in B2B and D2C business models.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28946-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.