Trade Account Manager (WB Studio Tour Hollywood)
Join our expert team of storytellers as our new Trade Account Manager. We are seeking talented people who are passionate about providing an extraordinary guest experience. This manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the Company's in-market B2B sales strategy to position the WB Studio Tour Hollywood attraction as a leader in the regional marketplace (within a 3-hour drive of the attraction). This role will qualify and contract core OTA's and B2B regional distributors inclusive of local tour operators, schools/universities, hotels and travel agencies. Serves as the primary Company contact for regional B2B clients and is responsible for Account management, including responding to and addressing complaints and concerns. Responsible for identifying new accounts and developing existing relationships across all applicable channels in order to drive attendance and develop strategies to increase regional market share. Negotiates contracted rates with B2B accounts to maximize yield per ticket (within defined parameters). Cost effective management of allocated support for specified accounts. Proactively reports sales and revenue by client/ channel and forecasts on a monthly basis. Promotes the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood Studio at local trade shows and networking events. Works with Marketing team to create promotions / joint venture campaigns to drive attendance with assigned accounts.
• Strategize, develop and implement B2B channel/ client strategies. Identify, research, develop and maintain key accounts as well as foster new relationships to exceed revenue goals
• Achieve budgeted targets. Identify and generate new, and improve existing, sales opportunities to drive ticket sales.
• Manage and develop specific accounts to realize volume growth, brand objectives and maximize revenue from identified geographic and market segments.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities within markets and clients and provide sales opportunities from other markets. Conduct sales calls, host familiarization tours, and represent Studio Tours at regional tradeshows and industry meetings. Solicit and utilize customer feedback to increase market share.
• Plan and utilize allocated budget to ensure most efficient route to market and deliver maximum returns on investment
• Act as a key point of contact for OTA's and regional B2B partner relationships. Develop effective and professional relationships with all internal and external customers across all levels.
• Partner and network with travel industry organizations to develop relationship and generate sales leads. Represent Company with local in market DMO's (Visit Burbank, Visit Anaheim, San Diego Regional Tourism Authority and LA Tourism)
• Analyze and report trade sales performance on a monthly basis, by monitoring admissions and revenue against targets.
• Develop training materials for group reservations team and travel agents. Train group reservations team to ensure great customer service.
• Ensure that all trade sales communication are cohesive and in line with overall strategic plan.
• 3-5 years extensive experience with B2B leisure sales
• Minimum of 3 years experience in attractions, events or a travel industry sales
• Degree or equivalent work experience
• Passionate about travel industry and attractions, with a passion for customer service
• Sales experience, either directly selling or supporting a sales function, with strong negotiating skills
• Proven success in developing client relations and account management
• Ability to speak foreign languages, particularly Spanish, is not required but a plus.
• Ability to work flexible schedule, and must be willing to travel within Southern California
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkxv5-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.