Technology Project Manager
Who are the GREATT team:
GREATT is part of the WarnerMedia Technology group and looks after the tech that supports our global Retail, eCommerce and Tours businesses – thus, the name 'GREATT'. We are responsible for all operational, digital, marketing, and guest-facing technologies, as well as serving as the central hub for all technical support activities.
You will be working across multiple projects concurrently within some of our most exciting parts of the business. These include WB Studio Tour London, WB Studio Tour Hollywood, WB Studio Tour Tokyo, Platform 9 ¾ Retail Shops, Flagship NYC and more. You will be curious enough to understand and discover what is possible and have ownership over what you're working on by helping everyone to make change and help others embrace change. Help us by engaging and influencing our global workforce and be a part of a team where we work together and support each other.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of a continuous and varied stream of projects within the GREATT portfolio.
The role will project manage and oversee the delivery of both operational and digital projects. Core responsibilities, aside from overall solution delivery, will include leading the project team, 3rd party implementation partners and technical teams, as well as executive business stakeholders. Excellent Client Relationship Management skills, as well as a solid understanding of application infrastructure and system integrations is required.
Prior experience to implementing projects that include both B2C and B2B applications, as well as a mixture of Digital and Operational systems will be of great value for the successful execution of this role.
Prior experience in multi-geography implementations is required.
This person will be energetic, meticulously organised, have good communications skills, and able to balance multiple concurrent activities. They are expected to lead the effort; therefore, positive and effective collaboration with other WarnerMedia Technology groups and Business Unit resources is essential. Strong experience in any of the following is highly desirable: Ticketing, Websites, eCommerce, Retail POS, Customer Service and Analytics.
What will you be doing?:
• Understand Business Processes & Requirements in-depth and effectively apply them to appropriate technical solutions.
• Develop the end-to-end project plan, across multiple business units/ territories.
• Develop cost estimates, capturing underlying assumptions.
• Track project spend against budget, across workstreams.
• Track consolidated Risk, Issues, and Action Items logs.
• Responsible for BU Stakeholder Management throughout project phases.
• Ensure team readiness and manage the execution of integration, cutover and roll-back activities.
• Support Cyber Security and Data Privacy diligence and ensure solutions adhere to WB guidelines.
• Assist in 3rd party vendor contract (e.g. SOW and MSA) reviews.
• Assist in preparation of executive communications.
• Assist with new system/function transition to Service group for BAU, following project completion.
• Miscellaneous: manage project documentation and file repositories; document lessons-learned and best practices; provide meeting minutes, as well as manage the action item follow up.
To be contributing member of this team, you will have a mixture of the following experience:
• Managing technology project delivery of a large and diverse portfolio
• Implementing projects that include both B2C and B2B applications, as well as a mixture of Digital and Operational systems
• Multi-geography implementations
• Providing project leadership and partnership to business stakeholders
• Managing full application lifecycle
• Worked as a Business Analyst and fully comfortable in performing both PM and BA functions
• Delivering projects with satellite project resources/vendors
• Ticketing, Retail, eCommerce, Websites, Salesforce Clouds, Tableau
• Experience with Data Lake structures
• Worked with complex systems integrations to financial and other systems
Don't have an up-to-date CV? That is fine with us. Send over what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.