WarnerMedia seeks an SVP, Business Affairs, to work as a senior member of the Business Affairs team based in Burbank to support development and production for animated feature films and provide assistance as needed on live-action motion picture production negotiations.
• Negotiate and structure a high volume of complex, high-profile animation writer, producer, director, and other services deals, talent voice-over and live-action deals, overall deals, and rights deals. Provide assistance as needed in the negotiation of live-action motion picture production deals.
• Provide high-level, strategic business affairs guidance and support to the senior development and production teams.
• Work cross-functionally with a broad range of departments (including Physical Production, Marketing, Labor, Consumer Products, Distribution, Post Production, and Legal) to implement deals throughout the filmmaking process.
• Advise various departments in connection with complex business and legal matters.
• Develop and build deal structures, parameters and templates, and forms.
• Grow and manage relationships with key managers, agencies, and attorneys in the entertainment community.
• A minimum of 10 years previous experience in Theatrical Animation Business Affairs
• Previous experience at a major entertainment studio, production company, or streamer preferred
• BA or BS required
• JD required
• Member of the California State Bar required
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
• Ability to communicate on all levels in a collaborative environment
• Superior judgment, integrity, and interpersonal skills a must
• Ability to function well under pressure and to prioritize and reprioritize frequently
• Attention to detail
• Must have excellent organizational skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2nv45-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.