Sr Business System Analyst
Warner Bros. Technical Operations Inc. seeks a Sr. Specialist, Mastering for the Content Technology & Operations: Emerging Formats & Mastering department. The Sr. Specialist, Mastering is responsible for daily operations in media encoding, closed captioning, and audio sync & conform, including vendor assignment & assurance of timelines. Plays key role in documenting workflows and training. Creation and approval of purchase orders, and support for various workstreams, including asset research. Provide leadership as a backup to the Senior Manager.
• Escalation point for several high-volume operations: media encoding, closed captioning, and audio sync & conform. Risk assessment and vendor management to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
• Project management for various episodic workstreams, including support for remastering projects.
• Creation and approval of purchase orders. Provide training to Specialist(s) and vendors; in systems, PO creation, and workflows. Documentation of workflows.
• Prioritization and supervision of Sr Specialist's day-to-day activities, and guidance of professional development.
• College degree strongly preferred.
• 4-6 years of experience managing production workflows.
• 4-6 years working with film, digital, and audio formats and understanding of new formats such as UHD, Dolby ATMOS, etc.
• 2-4 years of experience managing clients, including direct client communication.
• Previous management/supervision of others a strong consideration.
• Strong understanding of film, video and audio formats
• Knowledge of digital specs, workflow, and best practices
• Knowledge of industry and ability to adapt & incorporate best practices
• Strong project management skills to ensure all projects are on-time and on-budget
• Strong communication – ability to influence Executives across Divisions
• Client management – risk assessment, assurance of timelines and priorities
• Vendor management – ability to manage many vendors across diverse workstreams
• Negotiation skills – negotiate timelines with vendors, clients, and colleagues
• Presentation skills – for post mortems or buy-in for proposed improvements or timelines
• Knowledge of Gator (Xytech) systems a plus
• Experience writing or approving purchase orders