Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
A Security Engineer is responsible for compliance, remediation, protection and maintenance of Enterprise security. Operates the security tools and devices ensuring stability and reliability between internal and external sites (private, public or hybrid), being accountable to keep environments aligned to mandatory security policies and best practices. Collaborates in designs, troubleshootings and provides support to security-related needs.
• Provide solutions and improvements for related services. Troubleshoot and fix issues in a timely manner.
• Participate on meetings and commitees. Document hard/soft related procedures and topologies.
• Actively monitor services and devices. Prepare reports and capacity plannings.
• Being up-to-date with technology and industry trends.
• Ensure that all environments are compliance with the Corporative security policies.
• Guides the team as a task reviewer, ensuring policy alignment.
• Designs, develops, implements and troubleshoots perimetral security.
• Develops, tests and validates solutions to remediate exploitable conditions on devices such as switches, routers, firewalls and other network related devices.
• Evaluates and implements software fixes (patches) to address system vulnerabilities.
• Conducts security assessments of systems and applications using penetration tests, ethical hacking tools and risk assessment/mediation methodologies to evaluate vulnerabilities.
• Experience in LAN/WLAN/WAN/DMZ/L2-L3 topologies
• General knowledge of NFV, L4-L7 Network Services, DNS/DHCP/NTP/SNMP
• Experience in xAAS and Public, Private, Hybrid platforms
• Above average skills in ACL/VLAN/Policing/NAT
• Broad knowledge and experience in VPN/VPC, Global Protect
• Experience in security threats, fixes, prevention and severity management. Security tools. PenTests
• Experience in certificates, authentication, authorization, accounting, OKTA, RSA
• Broad knowledge and experience in IDS/IPS/Firewalls/Next-G firewalls/Panorama
• Years of experience: related technical careers (student)
• Fluent in English Language
The Nice to Haves
• Diploma or equivalent experience in Cisco Technologies
• Diploma or equivalent experience in ISC2
• Diploma or equivalent experience in Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google)
• Diploma or equivalent experience in Palo Alto Technologies
• Degree or equivalent experience in related technical careers
• Years of experience: Three as a Network/Security Level II support
• General knowledge of Portuguese Language
• Diploma or equivalent experience in DevNet and/or DevSecOps
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzewon-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.